What is it?
Short-term or midterm engagement of an executive manager with recognizably superior competencies and skills to manage a specific period of transition, crisis or change within an organization.
When is it advisable to hire an Interim Manager?
When there is a specific need for a high-level executive for a specific period of time. Generally, an Interim Manager is hired for six months to two years and the hired manager is usually an expert in one of several different sectors.
The hiring of an Interim Manager is recommended in situations such as:
- Merger between two organizations;
- Detachment of part of an organization (spin-off, carve-out);
- Debt restructuring;
- Establishment of a new office, branch or factory;
- Product or process reengineering;
- Special projects.
What are the benefits of Interim Management?
- Quicker hiring process.
- Hiring of experienced executives, specialized in the area in question.
- Due to the fact that they have no links to the organization, interim managers can implement actually innovative measures.
- Lower costs than external consulting.
- Actual execution of a project, not just the definition of the solution.
Böge & Partners can find the ideal Interim Manager for your organization.